Overview of HZG series rotary drum dryer:
After the wet material is put in from one end of the dryer, the material is evenly distributed and dispersed in the dryer under the turning of the evenly distributed plate copying device in the inner cylinder. And full contact with the co-current (counter-current) hot air speeds up the drying and mass transfer driving force. During the drying process, the material can be moved to the star-shaped discharge valve at the other end of the dryer to discharge the finished product under the action of the inclined plate and the hot air flow.
Application of HZG series rotary drum dryer:
1. The chemical, mining, metallurgical and other industries have large particles and dry materials with high specific gravity. Such as: ore, blast furnace slag, coal, metal powder, phosphate fertilizer, ammonium sulfate.
2. Drying of powdery and granular materials with special requirements. Such as: HP foaming agent, vinasse, light calcium carbonate, activated clay, magnetic powder, graphite, medicine residue.
3. Materials requiring low-temperature drying and continuous drying in large quantities.
Features of ZG series rotary drum dryer:
1. The drum dryer has a high degree of mechanization and a large production capacity.
2. The resistance of the fluid through the cylinder is small and the function consumption is low.
3. Strong adaptability to material characteristics.
4. The operation is stable, the operation cost is low, and the product drying uniformity is good.
Technical specifications of rotary drum dryer:
|Model||Direct heating downstream||Direct heating downstream||Direct heating countercurrent||Direct heating countercurrent||Compound heating||Compound heating|
|Material type||Ore||HP blowing agent||Blast furnace slag||Ammonium Sulfate||Phosphate fertilizer||coal|
|Water content (%)||30||13||6||1.5||5||6.5|
|Final water content (%)||15||0.3||1||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Average particle size (mm)||6.5||0.05||4.7||0.5-1.7||0.5||5|
|Material bulk density (kg/m3)||770||800||1890||1100||1500||750|
|Hot air volume (kg/h)||3900||5400||10750||9800||6500||16000|
|Inlet gas temperature (oC)||600||165||500||180||650||570|
|Material outlet temperature (oC)||42||100||70||80||75|
|Heating method||Gas||Steam electric heating||Heavy oil||Coal-fired hot blast stove||Heavy oil||Heavy oil|
|Number of copy boards||12||24||12||22||Outside of the inner cylinder: 8||6 12|
|Outside of the inner cylinder: 16|
|Dryer diameter (m)||2||1.5||2||2.3||Outer cylinder: 2||Outer cylinder:2.4|
|Inner cylinder: 0.84||Inner cylinder: 0.95|
|Length of dryer (m)||20||12||17||15||10||16|
|Drive power (kw)||22||7.5||15||11||11||15|